Vendor Inquiry

Enter your search criteria in one of the fields below then click search
Click on a company name to view details

Our new database is being updated daily. If you find information missing or cannot find what you are looking for, please contact our office at 516-571-2600.
The Department of Consumer Affairs does not license electricians or plumbers. Please contact your local building department to learn more about an electrician or plumber you are interested in working with.